Director of Summit Athletics

Director of Summit Athletics
Pursuing Excellence in Sports and Character (click on image for website)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

So as it's late and I am very tired. This will be short, but don't let the longevity of the message be representative in your eyes to the gratitude of the amazing woman that is in my life - my mom. She is awesome and deserves much more than just this, so I will stop here and do justice to her amazingness blogging about her later.

Sorry about the week away from the Blog. My girlfriend Hope and I traveled to Chapel Hill and Wilmington, North Carolina to see and visit Tyler. The trip was amazing and I have tons of stories which I will be posting soon. Just a preview - these entail entertaining stories such as flying umbrellas, sunscreen math that doesn't work on very white men, meeting of many, many people - such as the man who played basketball for Pittsburgh in 1942, many people that thought I was Tyler and sometimes I let it slide because it was fun, and other stories. The stories will be coming soon. I am currently in Indianapolis getting ready to start working out with Coach Ed Schilling of Champions Academy in the morning and as the "chill" drill has nothing chill about it I am going to hit the hay. The stories will be coming to you soon and believe me they will not disappoint. While you are waiting here is a scenario you can play out in your mind that will keep you entertained. Two seven foot division 1 basketball players building a sandcastle on the beach. That's all I'm saying....if pictures work I will share those images with you and see how close they are to what you imagined. Thanks for following and once again sorry for the delay of a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment