Director of Summit Athletics

Director of Summit Athletics
Pursuing Excellence in Sports and Character (click on image for website)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Photo Shoot

Today was a very, very long day. We started out and got picked up at our apartment at 9. We had to be in our suits and we drove about 40 minutes to get to the place. Then we took pictures for about an hour in our suits.

Then we waited for a long time. After, we got into our jerseys and took more pictures. Then we had lunch at noon in their company cafeteria. The lunch was good. It was noodles, rice, soup, and some chicken type stuff. It was all pretty good.

Then we went back and took more pictures. Then we waited. Then we took pictures walking. Then they changed the backdrop to black. We took more pictures. Then we waited....and took more pictures. It was a long boring day. I smiled and I stared at the camera. We were there for 9 til 5 just taking pictures. I guess I should wait to get a 9 to 5 job since I am not cut out for that.
Tomorrow we leave for training camp. It is about an hour away and we will be there for 2 a days for 4 days. I will try to blog while there, but I'm not sure if I will have internet. Thanks for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment