Director of Summit Athletics

Director of Summit Athletics
Pursuing Excellence in Sports and Character (click on image for website)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I have heat!!!!!

Shige our trainer just knocked on my door and came in to translate my air conditioning/heat unit. The only thing I understand on it is the temperature. It is a number that is in Celsius. I just push up on down on it to set the temperature and thought this was all I had to do. It got rather chilly this weekend here and I put the temperature up quite a bit, but it didn't seem to get warmer. I now know why, but this weekend I had to fill the bathtub with warm water and let the humid warm air circulate throughout my apartment to warm up. It worked quite well and worked as a humidifier, but it only worked for a short while.

I am excited that I now have heat as it is starting to get colder over here now. Of course getting colder the first of November is a lot better than how early it gets cold in South Bend and compared to South Bend - I doubt it will ever get cold like that here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment